Saturday, May 4, 2013

Ebay Finds #3

1.Romper , 2.Top, 3.Belt4.Gold Sweater, 5. Black Sweater, 6. Boots, 7. Skirt, 8. Shorts9. Shorts

Hello all, I've been idle for a few days while I got things sorted out. Mental Health is my priority at the moment! I definitely have to stay sharp. So these are a few things I have my eye on, as you can see I think leather is wearable during all seasons, no matter how ridiculous some people find it. The weather in Ottawa is really lovely although it's so strange that we go from hail to shorts wearing weather in no time. I don't even get to wear jackets or sweaters (during the day at least) anyhow I hope the weather is lovely wherever you guys are at, hopefully you enjoy what's left of the weekend :)


6 comments:

  1. I must be one of the few who doesn't like leather clothes. Shoes, brilliant, bags, fine but I don't like leather jackets even, let alone skirts and shorts. I just don't see the appeal of it in a dress

    http://gingerchestnut.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha no actually I hear that a lot! (not the leather jacket though, that's pretty rare) I think it's because it's just one of those materials that doesn't seem like it should be anything else and people find it "risque". i love it!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, these are some cool finds! Especially the shirts and jumpers. I do love the playsuit too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear! I'm totally looking to get that playsuit once I'm not broke ;)

      Delete
  3. The leather skirt is so nice! I might have to treat myself :P x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know, I'm just waiting for my paycheck! and in terms of the metalhead thing I totally get what you mean. I got a double lip piercing and took it out before I got my double nose piercing, lol I thought it might like a bit too hardcore if I had both.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate a comment or a question! Make sure to leave a link to your own blog so I can check it out.